Tuesday 19 May 2015

Exploring Insilico

I've known about the existence of Insilico for years. In fact I'm sure I have visited on occasion. But on those times I did, it was a cursory stop over or a visit for a shop. I had never realised it was so BIG!


Insilico panorama 1
Insilico Panorama 1


Insilico panorama 2
Insilico Panorama 2

Lunch at the Buddha Bowl
Lunch at the Buddha Bowl

Shopping Utopia - Insilico
Insilico Shopping Utopia


Agis lobby - Insilico
Agis Front Lobby


The 7 Seas Restaurant - Insilco

Insilico interior 1

Insilico interior 2

Insilico is four sims with multiple levels. Think a Second Life version of Bladerunner and you'd be off to a good start. But in addition to the city levels, there's the post-apocalyptic wasteland and the Martian mining colony. The streets are full of little nooks and crannies and it really is worth the time to explore. More pics to come!

0 comments: