Monday 13 July 2009

Breakfast in Babbage Aftermath

Saturday morning saw the arrival of a regular event for me. Breakfast in Babbage went off quite well and the music seemed to be mostly well received. Though playing Leonard Nimoy was frowned on my many :-)


Yours truly in bunny slippers and smoking jacket. For that comfy feel.


The gathered throng.

The music ranged from the familiar to the new. Corky and the Juicepigs' Only Gay Eskimo raised some eyebrows, A few people had not experienced Max Raabe before and the Buck Rogers theme got a few people all nostalgic.

I'll be back next month.

1 comments:

Rhianon Jameson said...

Rats! If only I had remembered "Only Gay Eskimo" for my own Journal entry! The song was so unbelievably politically incorrect that I was tempted to find a copy...except that I would be the only one to whom I could play it.