Friday 1 August 2008

Underground, over ground, Wombling Free...

Recently I made a comment about wombles to someone while chatting. Unsurprisingly they didn't know what wombles were. What WAS surprising was that there no womble AVs in SL. Given how huge they were in the UK and Germany I figured someone would have made wombles.

I am happy to say I have now rectified this little oversite.

For your enjoyment, may I present the first four of what may grow to be a larger group.









These tiny AVs are available from my shops in Victoria City, Steelhead, Steeltopia and New Babbage. With luck they will also find there way to a small spot in Raglanshire.

Also added to the range is a tiny morning suit:

2 comments:

Fuzzball Ortega said...

I remember The Wombles, vaguely. They were featured during a year on Captain Kangaroo during the mid '70s.

Had forgotten all about them.

Emilly Orr said...

I should make an effort to track them down, they're quite amusing.

Tinies seem to be the thing currently. Yay!