Saturday 16 August 2008

Jump, Jive and Wail

My dear cousin the Duchess of Loch Avie organised a 1940s theme dance for Thursday night. The wonderful setting created by Iason Hassanov, was complimented by the tunes provided by Otenth Pederborn of Radio Riel.


The "hanger dance" theme was spot on


Managed to catch a dance with Lady Bryndal


Not sure if they were called the Raquets or the Double Dutchesses.


Finally my own Duchess arrived and we had a few dances.


Before popping over to Steeltopia to catch the end of Duchess Woopass's set for the night

It was a nice change to pop out and be sociable. If only time would let me do it more often.

1 comments:

Eva Bellambi said...

Edward -

Thank you so much for attending. It seems ages since I have seen you and Christine. I had a wonderful time and it seems others did too. I think we'll be doing this kind of event every quarter or so here in Loch Avie. Yay!

Eva