Monday 10 March 2008

Madcow's Madhouse!

Mr. Madcow Cosmos, who I wrote about some time ago is having an exhibition.

Known for his rather prim heavy but fascinating builds, it's definitely worth a look.

From the promo:

For one week, March 8-15, visit and wander through the whimsical, weird and wonderful creations of Madcow Cosmos. His works contain many many pirms..and just as much imagination and wonder.

In Madcow's words:

"Included are some of my favorite high prim beauties many of which I've never included in a display yet, so I'm happy to get them out of my inventory and get them some fresh air (and no, I have no idea what that smell in my inventory is from although I assume not everything I made started off as a skeleton).
...
Having created them for the pure joy of doing so I also hope that you can enjoy them in such an unfettered way. Climb on them, take pictures, engage in lewd acts when no one else is there if you must, but have fun with them! "

Touch the spinning sign at the landing point for the Artist's statement and exhibit list. The centrepice sculpture may be changed a few times duirng the week so stop back and see. Madcow will be holding 'Meet the artist' sessions on Monday March 10 at 1 PM SL time for the Euro crowd, and on Friday March 14 at 7 PM SL time. Both sessions will be followed by fireworks.


This follows a small selection of the 14,000+ prims worth of exhibits.


Baba Yaga's Steam Hut


Convenience: Industries Golem (Human form made of rusted junk)
There's a lawn mower, washing machines, a fridge, a car axle, engine blocks, kettles, and a host of other bits and pieces on this


Fire dragon (Red Dragon in Flight)


Neon Dragon (Big neon Dragon)
Just to give you an idea of scale, I'm standing close by the left foot. No, look again.


Skeleton Abode (Giant Skeleton)


Jumbo Shrimp (Shrimp with Saddle)
This one really needs a ride anim in it.



Pumpkin Carriage (A coach made from a pumpkin)


Early Sun Rise (three trolls in front of a sun)


Santa's Slay


Worlds of Imagination



Zodiac (12 figures arrayed in a half circle)

Go and see for yourself http://slurl.com/secondlife/Callistei/56/88/28

0 comments: