Wednesday 5 December 2007

Tagged memage

Having been tagged by Emilly and Baron Bardhaven and now Lunar I suppose I should set out what this is.

The rules of tagging are simple, and as follows.
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog


So, eight points? Hmmmm.

1. My human has a Bacon Factor of 2. He was in Queen of the Damned with Stuart Townsend. Stuart Townsend was in Trapped with Kevin Bacon

2. Edward Pearse in named for Sean Connery's character Edward Pierce in The Great Train Robbery. His facial hair is based on Sean Connery's sergeant Dravot in The Man Who Would Be King.

3. I have two other alts.

4. My human is an avid reader and has a large collection of books. As they had to be catalogued for insurance purposes, they're now on an Excel file. Currently 1,925 books at last count, though additions will be made this evening.

5. My human is also an avid historical re-enactor. Currently portraying English Civil Wars.

6. My knowledge of Photoshop techniques has vastly improved from my early days in SL 12 months ago. I still prefer starting with actual photographs.

7. I have a been fascinated by language since I can remember: the differences between accents, the etymology of words and *why* various slang phrases have come into and then out of being.

8. Pearce'd & Cut sold its first wares in November of 2006 at the New Designer's Exhibition. The first shop went up in Victoria City in December of 2006. That site is now in its third building.

Tagging people may be the biggest consideration. Let me see if I can tag some who have not already produced a Meme. Thus I Tag:
Christine McAllister
Cornelia Rothschild
Gabrielle Riel
Elrik Merlin
Iason Hassanov
Rafael Fabre
Zoe Connolly
Hypatia Callisto

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I finally relented... wah!I doubt anything I write about is catchy enough to create a meme, though...