Tuesday 20 November 2007

Mad Science in Steelhead

Friday's theme for the Steelhead dance this week was mad science. Having been rather busy of late I decided to go with the cliché and find myself a lab coat. Which turned out to be a lot harder that I imagined. While Miss Vandeverre's offerings were nice, they weren't what I was looking for. Another of the labcoats for sale was, in my humble opinion, complete junk ("sexy scrubs" or not). The best one I found turned out to have a flipper script inside it which thankfully could be removed.

The Kokopelli was appropriately decked out with lightning generators, phase balls and tesla coils. Stuff to make your inner Mad Scientist swoon.


In Mad Science Mode


Baron Wulfenbach in a rather nicely designed apron and toolbelt


Miss Weatherwax as a lab experiment


Steelhead's very own Mad Scientist who adopted an artificial arm for the evening. Really she's mad enough.


Lumina in her electric suit


The Duchess of Loch Avie in full Madgrrl mode


Miss Laval as a small but still dangerous Mad Scientist


O'Tool who seems to have had pasta for dinner before coming to the dance.


Maev Ceawlin (I think) as some sort of experiment gone wrong.

1 comments:

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Yes, a most practical protection for one's pristine labcoat, that apron - brains can splatter a bit, after all. And useful tools, immediately to hand. Now... if I could only remember where I picked them both up....

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach