Thursday 11 October 2007

Caledon Hallowe'en House competition




The rules are simple.

1. Decorate your home in your favourite Halloween decorations.

2. Send me (Edward Pearse) a notecard with your name, a LM of the property and a little description no later than the 21st of October.

3. A notecard of all houses in the competition will be made available to Caledonians.

4. Caledonians lodge their votes for their favourite house by 27th of October.

5. In the event of a tied vote, I have the deciding vote.

Winners will be announced on this blog and contacted directly to receive a prize of L$2000 and a prize plaque.

2 comments:

Emilly Orr said...

Bah, not in Caledon yet.

I'm pouting now.

But I've haunted my Rivula parcel! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Alas for insufficient prims! Best I seem to be able to manage are a few glowing pumpkins.