Monday 17 September 2007

Racing in Murdann

High above the Duchy of Murdann on Saturday morning, His Grace played host to buggy races. I had missed the first race, but the next was between Miss Poppy in her seahorse powered buggy and His Grace in an AKK carriage.




Miss Poppy's seahorse was not liking the altitude, and was almost as slow as Hotspur's Hunly. This prompted me to make comments about getting around the track in a wheelchair. Which was taken up as a challenge.



Those little model A cars are rather zippy. Not having one myself I went for the mid-life crisis vehicle. All I needed was a blingtard in the passenger seat.



After that this just started to get silly.



You know it's not a good day when your steam elephant gets beaten by a Llama. Well done Lady Gustafson!

2 comments:

Diamanda Gustafson said...

I have to correct you, your Lordship in one matter, the carriage that His Grace Murdann is racing against the Countess in your picture, is not the Stanhope, but the AKK (sp?). Which could not compete against the Stanhope at all ;)

Edward Pearse said...

Noted and corrected. Merci